Random Facts about T-Pie
>> Sunday, November 29, 2009
So - I'm totally committing blogging-plagiarism and copying Ryan's idea for my "About Me" page...I'm not going to give you my life story - instead, I'm listing some interesting random facts about me that many people don't know. (At least I think they're interesting anyway...you be the judge..)
- I'm absolutely terrified of Linda Blair
- I'm one of 29 grandchildren in the Porter Family
- I'm left handed but can only snap with my right hand
- I met my husband on a blind date arranged by my father
- My favorite movie is The Big Blue but I haven't seen it in over 10 years
- I have never broken a bone
- I had to tell my grandfather over the phone that his only child had died
- The only memory I have of my childhood home in Pittsburgh is the red & white checkered floor in the basement
- I have never eaten at Chik-fil-a
- I want to be a prison warden when I grow up
- I picked my college because they had the best marching band in the state
- I can't parallel park
- I completed the Disney Marathon in 2010 and hated almost every minute of it
- I named my dog after my paternal grandmother
- I saw a UFO during the summer of 1991
- I commute 1/2 way to work in the morning with my husband - then go back home and get ready to drive to my office
- I am addicted to chapstick
- I just might have middle child syndrome
0 comments: