SLACKER

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've been slacking lately:

  • Slacking with workouts
  • Slacking with eating right
  • Slacking with getting enough sleep
  • Slacking with my pet parenting responsibilities. 
Time to turn over a new leaf (again) and get back on track!  I've got a lot of work to do before the Wildman Sprint Triathlon on March 13th...and lots of work to do before I reach my ultimate weight loss goal (which as of yet hasn't been put in "writing" on the blog).  The minutes are ticking away!


So time for some steps in the right direction.  I started today with a long swim at the YMCA.  Here's what I plan to do going forward:
  • Get back on track with scheduled workouts.  Tomorrow brings a strength training workout - the first in over a week - OUCH!!!  
  • EAT NORMAL MEALS.  A week of vacationing at Disney World was not good seeing as we would sometimes skip meals due to the schedule of the peeps we were on vacay with (read lots of late night meals which included chicken fingers and pizza).  
  • Get to bed by 10:30 p.m. no matter what.  (And only 1/2 hour of reading after I hit the hay...no more of this hour and a half crap I've had going on!)
  • Spend some quality time with Dottie Pottie every night, whether it's taking her for a "W" or just playing fetch in the house. 
P.S...stay tuned for a change in blog format - I'm moving from Blogger to WordPress and will have a new theme/layout, name and  location.  Diggity has been working on this lately and I'm tres-excited to start it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP